Well this Sunday is the PDR. A 13.1 mile trek through the city of Philadelphia. I had set a goal to break 1:20:00 but that was before I hurt my leg. The leg is feeling better I was able to get 30 miles into and a nice rest day tomorrow I should be good for Sunday. Bib # is 1123. I will post my results on Sunday.
I saw a PT on Wed and it was I thought is was before.
He gave me some exercises and some stretches so we will see how they work. I am glad I am able to run again. Recovery is going well. Enjoy your weekend. I will update the training log in the next few days.
I will win this marathon
News of successful trainings
Results: Place, Name, County, Time
1. Ryan Hall - USA - 1:01:52
2. Samuel Ndereba - Kenya - 1.01.56
3. Benjamin Limo - Kenya - 1.02.01
4. Valentine Orare - Kenya - 1.02.22
5. Mike Sayenko - USA / WA - 1.05.04
6. Josh Cox - USA / CA - 1.05.09
7. Andrew Dumm - USA - 1.05.41
8. Lee Troop - Australia - 1.05.42
9. Joel Mwaura - USA / MD - 1.05.47
10. Mike McKeeman - USA / PA - 1.05.59
Post a Comment